Greater Lagro Online!
Hi Guest. You need to register to see the full functionality of this for forum.
How can you tell when LOVE is falling apart? Smiley11
Greater Lagro Online!
Hi Guest. You need to register to see the full functionality of this for forum.
How can you tell when LOVE is falling apart? Smiley11
Greater Lagro Online!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online community for the good people of Greater Lagro, Quezon City.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please spread the news about our new community website.
Looking for church mass schedules? Barangay hotlines? Check out the News & Information category.
Our goal is to bridge all your comments and suggestions to our Kagawads and Barangay chairman.

How can you tell when LOVE is falling apart?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bellaswan

bellaswan

How can you tell when LOVE is falling apart? Empty
PostSubject: How can you tell when LOVE is falling apart?   How can you tell when LOVE is falling apart? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:18 pm

I am having hard time to know if my bf is still the same person I met the first time. He keeps on making promises but always fail to do it because he is too busy with his work. Sometimes I feel neglected but I don't want to show him that I am not understanding when it comes to his work. I tried breaking away with him but I don't have enough reasons yet. Can someone share with me if there are other ways to know if a relationship is falling apart?
Back to top Go down
elvis68

elvis68

How can you tell when LOVE is falling apart? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How can you tell when LOVE is falling apart?   How can you tell when LOVE is falling apart? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:43 pm

Even the busiest person like the president can find precious time with his family. When he gives you his time, I think the quality you spent together matters most. If you find him different, less interested with your life, forget your birthday or anniversary...maybe you should do the same to him. See if he misses you.
Back to top Go down

How can you tell when LOVE is falling apart?
Page 1 of 1