Greater Lagro Online!
Hi Guest. You need to register to see the full functionality of this for forum.
Can you live a LIFE without LOVE? Smiley11
Greater Lagro Online!
Hi Guest. You need to register to see the full functionality of this for forum.
Can you live a LIFE without LOVE? Smiley11
Greater Lagro Online!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online community for the good people of Greater Lagro, Quezon City.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please spread the news about our new community website.
Looking for church mass schedules? Barangay hotlines? Check out the News & Information category.
Our goal is to bridge all your comments and suggestions to our Kagawads and Barangay chairman.

Can you live a LIFE without LOVE?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rachelnichols

rachelnichols

Can you live a LIFE without LOVE? Empty
PostSubject: Can you live a LIFE without LOVE?   Can you live a LIFE without LOVE? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:51 am

Personally speaking, we all need someone to love and share whatever the future holds. When I grow old, I want to be with someone who will take care of me, to laugh and to cry with. I want someone who will always be there for me. How about you? I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Ishibashi

Ishibashi

PostSubject: Re: Can you live a LIFE without LOVE?   Can you live a LIFE without LOVE? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:55 pm

You can live without love because its an emotion and not really a necessity to live. Some manage to live a life without a love life, But love makes living way more happier. Its the best spice of life in my opinion.

Live to love, Love to live! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DarthVader
Admin
DarthVader

PostSubject: Re: Can you live a LIFE without LOVE?   Can you live a LIFE without LOVE? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:23 am

In case I live a life without love, I'll do charity, use my talent to serve God and take care of those who need support.
It is still better to have someone to whom you can open up what's in your heart without being judge but instead will support you all the way. A partner in life whom you can trust and rely on for the rest of your days.
Can you live a LIFE without LOVE? Old-couple1
Back to top Go down
https://greaterlagro.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you live a LIFE without LOVE?   Can you live a LIFE without LOVE? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can you live a LIFE without LOVE?
Page 1 of 1