Bulk Rename Utility
has evolved through a series of user-requests, one-off requirements, and general enhancements.
Some of the features provided by Bulk Rename Utility include:
- Rename files, folders or both
- Remove, add or change text in the file names
- Perform text substitution
- Change the case of file names
- Remove characters or words
- Remove digits or symbols
- Append or prepend text to file names
- Append dates in many formats
- Append the parent folder's name
- Auto-number files with flexible rules
- Automatically preview the new names
- Sort the file details by any column
- Group configurations into "favorites"
- "Bulk Rename Here" Windows Explorer extension
- Directory recursion - process sub-directories too!
- Regular Expressions support
- Rename files from an input text-file list
- Create an "Undo" batch file
- Log activity to a log file
- Change file and folder date/timestamps (created, modified, accessed)
- Change file/folder attributes (hidden, read-only, archived)
- All settings retained between sessions
- 32-bit or 64-bit
- Rename photos using EXIF metadata (i.e. "Date Picture Taken", "Resolution" and other information embedded in all JPG photo files)
- Rename MP3 files using ID3 tags (a.k.a. MP3 ID3 tag renaming).
- Command line support ***Download Here