Greater Lagro Online!
Hi Guest. You need to register to see the full functionality of this for forum.
How can I increase the speed of WindowsXP? Smiley11
Greater Lagro Online!
Hi Guest. You need to register to see the full functionality of this for forum.
How can I increase the speed of WindowsXP? Smiley11
Greater Lagro Online!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online community for the good people of Greater Lagro, Quezon City.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please spread the news about our new community website.
Looking for church mass schedules? Barangay hotlines? Check out the News & Information category.
Our goal is to bridge all your comments and suggestions to our Kagawads and Barangay chairman.

How can I increase the speed of WindowsXP?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bellaswan

bellaswan

How can I increase the speed of WindowsXP? Empty
PostSubject: How can I increase the speed of WindowsXP?   How can I increase the speed of WindowsXP? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:33 pm

I'm not a computer No wiz and I am looking for ways to speed up the processing of video conversions and using windows' movie maker. it took long to finish the rendering of videos which i will use on youtube. is there a way to save me from buying a new computer? thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
rachelnichols

rachelnichols

PostSubject: Re: How can I increase the speed of WindowsXP?   How can I increase the speed of WindowsXP? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:07 am

Increase your RAM memory. Too many video fx or transitions could affect the rendering speed Wink
Back to top Go down
DarthVader
Admin
DarthVader

PostSubject: Re: How can I increase the speed of WindowsXP?   How can I increase the speed of WindowsXP? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:35 am

Try to reduce the running modules in your PC. Some anti-virus programs can affect the performance of your RAM. Also make regular 'defrags' of you hard disk.
Back to top Go down
https://greaterlagro.forumotion.net
Ishibashi

Ishibashi

PostSubject: Re: How can I increase the speed of WindowsXP?   How can I increase the speed of WindowsXP? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:21 pm

Specs please.

Try pressing ctrl+alt+del. and check if there are processes your not aware of, your computer might be filled with viruses. but if only the video process is slow, try updating the driver of your videocard. Smile
Back to top Go down
elvis68

elvis68

PostSubject: Re: How can I increase the speed of WindowsXP?   How can I increase the speed of WindowsXP? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:33 pm

If your WindowsXP is legal copy, try updating your OS from the Microsoft Update. They have lots of fixes and driver updates to your PC components. Security update is also one benefit you could get against internet spams and malicious softwares that could be present in your system.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can I increase the speed of WindowsXP?   How can I increase the speed of WindowsXP? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How can I increase the speed of WindowsXP?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Greater Lagro Online! :: Computer and GFX :: WindowsXP-
Jump to: