Greater Lagro Online!
Hi Guest. You need to register to see the full functionality of this for forum.

An online community for the good people of Greater Lagro, Quezon City.

HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Please spread the news about our new community website.
Looking for church mass schedules? Barangay hotlines? Check out the News & Information category.
Our goal is to bridge all your comments and suggestions to our Kagawads and Barangay chairman.

Share | 

How do you deal with noisy teenagers in a coffee shop?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bellaswan

PostSubject: How do you deal with noisy teenagers in a coffee shop?   Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:46 pm

Me and my sister ate this afternoon at Krispy Kreme to have a rest. While we were waiting for our order, a group of teenagers were sitting next to our table. They were shouting and laughing, as if they don't care with the other customers eating. Mind you, they are not ordering anything. One of them would always say 'Ooy kahiya naman ang lakas ng boses natin' then they do it again. We just finish our coffee and look somewhere else to relax. Do you encounter these kind of people? How do you deal with them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ishibashi

PostSubject: Re: How do you deal with noisy teenagers in a coffee shop?   Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:03 pm

I relax at home. Its more relaxing. I hate going to the mall and I just go to the mall if I need to buy something. But if I were in that same scenario, I would tell them respectfully to keep their voices down, after all it not their sala or something. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bellaswan

PostSubject: Re: How do you deal with noisy teenagers in a coffee shop?   Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:08 pm

Ishibashi wrote:
I would tell them respectfully to keep their voices down, after all it not their sala or something. Razz

Nice point. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you deal with noisy teenagers in a coffee shop?   

Back to top Go down

How do you deal with noisy teenagers in a coffee shop?
Page 1 of 1