Greater Lagro Online!
Hi Guest. You need to register to see the full functionality of this for forum.

An online community for the good people of Greater Lagro, Quezon City.

HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Please spread the news about our new community website.
Looking for church mass schedules? Barangay hotlines? Check out the News & Information category.
Our goal is to bridge all your comments and suggestions to our Kagawads and Barangay chairman.

Share | 

How can I transfer my photos to a computer from Nokia n90?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bellaswan

PostSubject: How can I transfer my photos to a computer from Nokia n90?   Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:38 pm

hello i may be not that techie type of girl Embarassed and i hope you won't laugh at me when i ask how can i transfer my photos and videos from my n90 to a computer or flash disk. i appreciate your help. thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ishibashi

PostSubject: Re: How can I transfer my photos to a computer from Nokia n90?   Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:52 am

N90 has a bluetooth feature, so you can transfer your files via bluetooth if you have a bluetooth adapter in your computer. if you dont have an adapter I guess youll have to buy. I Think it cost around 300-400php at CDR King or you can borrow from friends.

Another option would be a Memory Card Reader, which i wont recommend if you would be transferring files frequently becuase you have to remove your memory card every now and then which obviously would be bad for you phone.

Last option would be to check if you have a data cable, I know when you buy a phonekit it should be included, just plug it in your cellphone then to your USB slot.

Thats it! Hope I answered your question. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rachelnichols

PostSubject: Re: How can I transfer my photos to a computer from Nokia n90?   Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:59 am

Hello. I want to share some photos I downloaded from the internet. I want to upload them to my Nokia N70 cellphone. Is there a specific folder in Nokia memory card so that it would appear in my Gallery? Is there any size or quality requirement?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ishibashi

PostSubject: Re: How can I transfer my photos to a computer from Nokia n90?   Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:17 pm

rachelnichols wrote:
Hello. I want to share some photos I downloaded from the internet. I want to upload them to my Nokia N70 cellphone. Is there a specific folder in Nokia memory card so that it would appear in my Gallery? Is there any size or quality requirement?

Just put it the same folder where your other images are. regarding the size and quality requirement, im not sure but I think there's none. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bellaswan

PostSubject: Re: How can I transfer my photos to a computer from Nokia n90?   Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:34 pm

Ishibashi wrote:
Last option would be to check if you have a data cable, I know when you buy a phonekit it should be included, just plug it in your cellphone then to your USB slot.

I tried the data cable but it can't detect my phone. I have also installed the software included with it. Am I missing something? Thanks ishibashi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ishibashi

PostSubject: Re: How can I transfer my photos to a computer from Nokia n90?   Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:49 pm

bellaswan wrote:
Ishibashi wrote:

I tried the data cable but it can't detect my phone. I have also installed the software included with it. Am I missing something? Thanks ishibashi.

Did you buy your data cable separately from your phone. Nokie N90 can only use a CA-53 data cable. If you purchased it separately you might have got the wrong data cable, but if it came with your phone kit, we have to consider that your CA-53 cable is broken.

If the data cable doesnt work, just purchase a bluetooth adapter, they have this bluetooth adapter in CDR King that only costs 180php. its way more convenient because you can transfer files from other phone units.

Is it the first time you transfer files from your phone to your PC?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bellaswan

PostSubject: Re: How can I transfer my photos to a computer from Nokia n90?   Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:58 pm

The data cable came with the box. Could it be broken because it's a little loose when connected to the phone. But don't you think I should get an update for my PC Suite software? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ishibashi

PostSubject: Re: How can I transfer my photos to a computer from Nokia n90?   Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:37 pm

bellaswan wrote:
The data cable came with the box. Could it be broken because it's a little loose when connected to the phone. But don't you think I should get an update for my PC Suite software? Thanks!

I think it could be because its a little loose. The PC suite updated or not it should work fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can I transfer my photos to a computer from Nokia n90?   

Back to top Go down

How can I transfer my photos to a computer from Nokia n90?
Page 1 of 1